Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will my toe nail fall off? how can i help it not fall off. 10 points.?

i was at basketball pracitce and had to wear a old pair of shoe and my toes really hurt. my left one is purple but it has gotten a little less purple but it still hurts alot and is still purple. my right one is also hurting but is not purple. please help me 10 points.Will my toe nail fall off? how can i help it not fall off. 10 points.?
Thanks for reminding us that if we get the best answer we win 10 points.... Tool!Will my toe nail fall off? how can i help it not fall off. 10 points.?
You can't really do anything about it. If it turns black and falls off, it falls off. It may or may not grow back- time will tell. Is just the nail purple, or is it the whole toe? Cause if its the whole toe, and it isnt just bruising, you might want to see a doctor or someone. If the nail goes black, but starts to smell really really bad I would see someone too- you dont want an infection or something in there.








I had my foot stomped on by a horse once and my toenail fell off...it took about a month, but the toenail turned black and fell off. It grew back. I didnt need any medical assistance.
Your toenail could just be bruised. If it gets infected then it could become fungus and eventually if you dont do anything about it then it will fall off. Try putting some ice on it and if it gets worse go see a foot doctor and make sure it wont have to get amputated. Get well soon :)
If its purple, then its a little bruised but if you got hit by a car door or something then it will probably fall off. I hammered my nail and it didn't come off, it takes a couple of months for it to grow out, it will hurt for a while then it will get better.
maybe you can get joey to make some jokes to cheer you up and jesse can write a song about it
ice %26amp; elevate the foot. you may lose the nail. wear better shoes and follow up with a podiatrist.
If it does fall off it'll grow back so don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment