Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My toe nail is halfway off! And I have to run on Monday!?

Well I do cross country. and today my friend threw a football at me and it hit my BIG toe and its HALF way off now! And I have to run on Monday. And it kinda hurts when I run. But I can't put on tennis shoes. So what should I do?My toe nail is halfway off! And I have to run on Monday!?
I'd try Anbesol. It will hurt for a moment and then become numb.Then I'd bandage it well with Neosporin.


There are also anesthetizing anti-bacterial creams/ointments you could try. Neosporin actually makes one.





http://www.amazon.com/Neosporin-Antibiot鈥?/a>


I'd give it a try. You have nothing to lose. If it works, you'll be in the race. If it doesn't take enough pain away, then you'll have to sit this one out, but at least you tried, right?My toe nail is halfway off! And I have to run on Monday!?
You're welcome! Hope today goes well. S.

Report Abuse



BAND AID.
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment