Saturday, January 23, 2010

My pinky (little) toe has a little sharp piece of either skin or nail coming out of the corner of the nail.?

I've always had these little sharp, pointy growths on the outer corner my pinky toes, right next to the toenail. I don't know what it is, but it is like an extra piece of hardened skin or an extra piece of nail. When I put my shoe on it is very painful. In the past, I've been able to cut them off with clippers, but this one seems to be deeper and still hurts. Anyone know what this might be and what I should do? Thanks.My pinky (little) toe has a little sharp piece of either skin or nail coming out of the corner of the nail.?
I get those all the time, on my toes and fingers. Just tweeze them off. It'll hurt a little bit but if you do it quick it'll hurt for like a second but it'll feel so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment