Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why are my toe nails turning orange? Is this a fungus, if so how can I cure it?

Its only on my toes..and its on the ends of it. Does wearing nail polish for a long effect it?Why are my toe nails turning orange? Is this a fungus, if so how can I cure it?
your wearing your nail polish way too long. you need to remove it about once a week and wait at least another week til you polish again and dont just throw the same color over color, each time you polish, start with a fresh layer of polish. try something by sally heusen, the products are great make your nails stronger and she might have something to take the orange away. otherwise go get a pedicure for about 20.00 dollars and theyll buff away the orange.Why are my toe nails turning orange? Is this a fungus, if so how can I cure it?
My toe nails this morning turned bright orange ( I do not use any nail polishes) Yesterday I took large amount of beta carotene. Guessing this caused the color orange

Report Abuse



Go to the doctor or look it up on the internet. It might be serious.
I think that is usually caused by leaving on polish for to long and not putting a clear undercoat on. I've heard soaking with lemon my help but when it happened to me I just endured growing it out and being sure to take preventative measures.
you are an alien disguised as a human. unfortunately, your disguise is wearing off and your toes are beginning to turn orange again. it will spread to the rest of your body and you will revert to your alien form within 2 weeks. to prevent this, you must eat a human to regenerate your disguise.
If it was a fungus, they'd be turning green. Most likely it is due to your nail polish. Try purchasing one of the products designed to prevent this, I believe Sally Hansen makes it as I am sure others do. Sorry, but I can think of what it is called but if you look in that isle I am sure it will jump out at you.
i am not sure, but itz true, d nailpolish, if itz darker, can make it turn orange. so, try a lighter one for some weeks n u will see what happens, maybe it can help u n ur toe.:)





good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment