Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color should I paint my toe nails?

Red Light Special or Blue Light Special?What color should I paint my toe nails?
Since you seem to be getting ready for your date @ Kmart... here's a thought...





Let's do the whole ';Skittles'; look... Paint each toe a different color, then Email me a pic!





';Taste the rainbow....'; ( or not )What color should I paint my toe nails?
I'll paint them any color you want if you do that trick on the pole again. I'll say red like my wine. More wine anyone??





And if you get a chance, can you tell that girl Maggie Sinner I'd like to convert her... she's hot!!!
Go treat yourself to a pedi and have them paint a nice red Cherry on your big toes with a touch of bling, after digging out cars and the such you deserve a little pampering!
Kept that up and TLC and that weird bulb from the Kmart commercials will come kick your *** for copyright infringement. That being said, whatever color the fungus ain't.
I would say red but I know that uncle of mine, that Dirty Rotten Scoundrel would probably say blue.
I would say blue but I know that sneaky nephew of mine Scoundrel would say red.
Red the color red guys love i know i do.And man those toes need to be worshiped after that .yummy send pic.
Blue. I love blue fingernail polish!
Red
Blue. =]
Blue.
You ARE the Red Light Special BE...you should have toes to match.





*FHB.. I have a chalice ,....can you fill me up?





BE...some guy in a trench wants to put you in fuzzy handcuffs. giggles
Black. So you like someones trodden on your toes.





The dealer would like that... maybe he will give you some more crack for your services this time. Ho.
red.





I would offer to paint them for you ,but I can honestly say I would lose focus and make one hell of a mess .
blue
def blue!
blue(;
go for red light special


blue light just makes you seem cheap
blue


so many people use red
Hot Pink!
Red Light...which I'm sure you are familiar with.
do you have orange? =]
both
how about one of each? that would really stir my imagination. tmm

No comments:

Post a Comment