Thursday, January 21, 2010

I finally got my ingrown toe nail cut today, and my Doctor put some medicine, will the infection come back?

he said i dont have to go over this procedure ever again. so what was that medicine, he put on my toe againI finally got my ingrown toe nail cut today, and my Doctor put some medicine, will the infection come back?
The nail bed has been killed off, so the nail will not grow back.I finally got my ingrown toe nail cut today, and my Doctor put some medicine, will the infection come back?
Speaking from a lot of experience with this... I used to have chronic ingrown toenails and I probably had it cut out 20+ times. I had this procedure done where it is supposed to be permanent. But it never took effect on me and I kept getting them back over and over again. It got to the point that the doctor stopped charging me anything and cut them out for free. He couldn't explain why mine wouldn't go away. After moving to a larger city I finally found a doctor that did the job. He used laser treatment and this finally ended all my problems. That was 2 years ago and still nothing has come back. It should heal up after having it cut but don't think that the procedure is 100%.
IT WASN'T THE MEDICINE, IT WAS THE CUTTING!!!!
You need to make sure you dont cut your toe nails short or incorrectly again, you should cut them straight accross.

No comments:

Post a Comment