Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have a ingrown toe nail please help!? 10 POINT QUESTION!?

okay so i'm a 12yr old girl. and i have had a ingrown toe nail on my other foot. i had to go to the doctor to take it off and it hurt lyk crap! i'm not going back to the doctor. and i have been doing the salt and water stuff how does it help? any ideas on any other ways to help?





please and thankyouu [-:I have a ingrown toe nail please help!? 10 POINT QUESTION!?
Get your mom to buy a foot bath at the phamacy and soak your feet in warm water and epson salts. Pat your feet dry, and use a medicated foot powder such as Gold's.





If you notice any redness and swelling, call the doctor.





I once almost lost my leg because I had gotten a staph and a strep infection in a scratch I got while camping.I have a ingrown toe nail please help!? 10 POINT QUESTION!?
yeah the salt water didnt help me either i had to go get it taken out and then it happened it again and i have to go get the same thing done and get the root killed. i have one now but lol i m not going to the dr lol that shyt hurts. so what i did was i soak it and i try to pull out the ingrown toe and poor proxide on it
ok i am the same age so what i do is take ur toe cutters er whatever and cut them on an angle so say on ur lift toe you want the right side of your cutters pointing up and then once you got ur nail kinda cut just peel it off and then part of it will *** out then take ur nail and get the rest of it out by scraping it. hope this help
If you can lift up the corner of the nail, put a little bit of cotton under the corner. Use antibiotic ointment on it too. I have had both nail done, I know it hurts but if you can not fix it yourself, you may have to go to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment