Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ingrown Toe Nail, Please Help!?

I have an ingrown toe nail and it has stuff coming out of the corner of my toe. What should i do? How can I heal it without going to the doctor? Please help!Ingrown Toe Nail, Please Help!?
Soak your foot in very warm salt water, several times a day, then dry your feet and apply some Triple Antibiotic ointment on the area. Eventually, you will have to go to the doctor to have the ingrown nail removed, because it will continue to grow and become very painful.Ingrown Toe Nail, Please Help!?
Ok i have an ingrown toenail as well and ive experienced the same thing as you, here is what i do. First i usually get toenail clippers or some to stick under my toenail and lift the corner above my skin. I then bend it back and forth to weaken it. I then do one of these two, ill bite it off or ill rip it off. Then ill bite the fungus stuff off my toenail as well. Before i started doing this it hurt my toe so bad, but ive had no pain since this treatment. It might not be good for you but it sure does work for me.
Pandora is right.


If the ingrown toenail isn't that bad then you should be able to rid the infection with the salt water treatment.


Don't let the infection get too bad or you won't be able to walk on it. I had to get half of my toenail removed because it got so bad, and now my toe looks wierd.

No comments:

Post a Comment