Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My toe nail fell off, doesn't hurt?

okay so the nail on the smallest toe on my left foot was real bendy. so i was bending it and it bent off.. so now it's disconnected completely. my toe looks like the white layery stuff when you cut your nails too short, but doesn't hurt at all. anybody know why that is? it's creeping me out.





also, will my nail grow back? cause this is weird shittt.My toe nail fell off, doesn't hurt?
It's normal, don't worry about it.. My fathers toenail was broken off last summer and he didn't really even notice it until he started relaxing; His didn't grow back, but they say that it can grow back, but if it does you have to be careful with it 'cause it can grow in deformedMy toe nail fell off, doesn't hurt?
You're not going to get good answers here, go see a ******* doctor, you retard.

No comments:

Post a Comment