Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Toe nails and fingernails, would we be better off with out them?

We'd look pretty strange without nails. Where would the dead cells go - would we be hairier?





I know I wouldn't be able to function without fingernails. I don't realize how much I rely on them as a tool until I break one and have to file them all down (so sad). To name a few functions: opening cans, turning pages, filing papers, picking up things, doing dishes, opening/closing clasps, etc.Toe nails and fingernails, would we be better off with out them?
no...we need our nail to perform certain functions...opening a can of soda for instance. i used to bite my toe nails when i was four. then i realized how nasty it was and i stopped.Toe nails and fingernails, would we be better off with out them?
hi ther your nails are not tools like the previos person suggested ! we need nails they are a proction against bacteria for our fingers and toes and yh i know someone who bites them i think its gross

No comments:

Post a Comment