Saturday, January 23, 2010

Toe nail polish, sexy, or stupid?

i think toe nail polish is a must but also don't neglect ur other half of ur foot-don't just do ur toes %26amp; have ashy heals-not hotToe nail polish, sexy, or stupid?
very sexy, especially in the color Vintage by OPI.Toe nail polish, sexy, or stupid?
well..it all depends on which shadeof nail polish but i guess i'd choose..'SEXY'!..lol
I rarely show my feet unless I have them polished. I think toe nail polish is great. You could go to a spa and get a pedicure and have them paint your toes. I had one when I was pregnant with my son, and it was the best thing anyone could have done for my swollen feet. Painted toe nails just make you feel feminine and pretty, I'd apply the polish and put a clear coat over to make them shiny. Have Fun!
Sexy. Looking at unpolished toes makes me want to puke. Even if it is a simple french manicure (or in this case pedicure). There just needs to be some color on them.
Sexy!
On a girl or woman...very, very sexy, feminine and appropriate.


Perhaps accompanied by an attractive, yet simple, ankle bracelet?





On a guy.....? not so much.
I have like little tiny nubby toes....seriously....so any little thing I can do to make them look better I do.So,yes I polish.I even polish my chihuahua's toenails.LOL
Red sexy, Pink cute.. any other stupid..
Sexy when u are making love with your partner,stupid when u are wearing a shoes..haha..
it looks good
Very, Very very sexy. I love it.
I hate toes without polish. I think they look gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment