Saturday, January 23, 2010

My toe nails and fingernails are in bad shape?

Can a guy get a manicure/peticure ?My toe nails and fingernails are in bad shape?
Absolutely! I love to see men in the nail salon when I go. It is a huge turn on for men to take care of their nails. Go for it and don't be shy!My toe nails and fingernails are in bad shape?
Yes, go! It's a major turn-on if your looking for a girl, and it'll take care of your problem! DO IT!!!
yeah just go to any salon, you prob won't even be the only guy there (=
yes
Sure, just buy your own tools/set so you're not using someone else's stuff. You don't want an infection. Select a salon carefully. You can always file and buff at home. Sally Beauty or any large store has tons of manicure items. Oil cuticles to keep them from getting rough.
Take in minerals and trace elements. Better than a cure.
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment