Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is there a more disgusting commercial than the Lamisil one, where the little monsters crawl under the toe nail

It gives me the creeps every time.Is there a more disgusting commercial than the Lamisil one, where the little monsters crawl under the toe nail
UUUGGG!! I have to turn the channel every time. Its horrible. I don't think there has ever been one more disgusting.Is there a more disgusting commercial than the Lamisil one, where the little monsters crawl under the toe nail
I hate that one and MSN.com allows them to do a big ad on their homepage...gross and talk about doing anything for money...
nasty commersial but it worked i had to get lamisil.. lmfao
That's probably one of the ickiest commercials on TV. Their print ads in the magazines/papers are almost as bad. I hope I never have to use that product!!
LMAO I was thinking how disgusting that was when I had seen it the other day,I had to actually look away!!!!!!
i know how u feel i hate that commercial! its so disgusting
thank you, I always switch the TV when it comes on. Hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment