Thursday, January 21, 2010

Numbing your toe to remove the nail?

Alright so i have an infected toe nail and I'm going to get it removed. I was wondering if the shot hurts and how much it hurts. If you guys know please tell me.Numbing your toe to remove the nail?
I've had 2 toenails removed- The injection to numb it hurts like hell so I had the next one done under anesthetic - doesn't hurt until 1 day later, but the the toe still hurts 1 week later - lucky it's hot - can't wear shoes yet! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!Numbing your toe to remove the nail?
Yep it hurts, but there is no getting around it. How much pain? No telling. Every ones pain threshold is different. You can leave the toe nail the way it is, and possibly loose the toe, or worse yet the foot. Hopefully you are on some antibiotics now. Good luck. The shot doesn't really hurt that much.
actually i saw this happen my friend had the same thing. so the doctor was like i am going to pull it off and my friend was all scared he couldent see his toe and the doctor was like do you feel that? and my friend starts screaming and doctor tells him he didnt even touch it yet...then once the doctor does i guess you feel the pain so just relax NO PAIN NO GAME!
I would know.


But ive had alot of ppl get the same thing done.


And they say the shot hurts like hell.


So be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment