Saturday, January 23, 2010

Toe nail and crazy glue?

Hello:





My toenail cracked at the bottom and it is about to fall off. My boss told me to use crazy nail glue to glue it on to my membrane or skin so I won't be missing a toenail. Should I do that?





Should crazy glue it on and then silk wrap it? It is summer time so having a basically missing toenail is unacceptable to me ( a flip flop, sandal feign).





What would you do in my situation BESIDES cut it completely off? I am really trying to salvage my toenail before it falls off.





ThanksToe nail and crazy glue?
Ok. If that happened you should just keep it covered up and DO NOT PUT GLUE ON IT! Keep it connected on your toe and within a few days another nail will grow where it was. If you don't care to buy something, Skin-On is great. Just apply it and it should hold for a while more. Still keep it covered and clean.








you are welcomeToe nail and crazy glue?
why did it crack.. did the nail look black if, so it has a fungus. at any rate i had one similar to yours and i just let it come off and another one grew in. if it has a fungus you need to have it treated because it will just happen again and eventually you will loose the nail all together

No comments:

Post a Comment