Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When grinding my toe nails on the bench grinder should I use oil or water for coolant?

I used to bite them but as I got older my teeth became more brittle and my toe nails became thicker so I found the bench grinder with a med grit wheel did the job much better, but the heat is unbearable sometimes.When grinding my toe nails on the bench grinder should I use oil or water for coolant?
Use a matabo lolWhen grinding my toe nails on the bench grinder should I use oil or water for coolant?
use gasoline
I've found a belt sander gives a smoother finish but you are right on about the heat. The best coolant I've found for this is to store some urin in the fridge overnight. Use a spray bottle, like a windex bottle, to spray your toes while you grind the nails.
try antifreeze. or ketchup. ice cubes????
Are You Serious Or Is This A Joke? But I Would Say Warm Water With A Light Sprinkle Of Baby Oil.
Oil is somther.
I use a side grinder and I find the clean up is more with the oil but it is much better at cooling ......
water of course.....
oil and wear safty glasses.
Instead of a bench grinder, use a 5 lbs sledge hammer and they won't grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment