Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What can I do with these toe nail clippings?

keep them as evidence :) lolWhat can I do with these toe nail clippings?
sell them on Ebay, say they are Britney'sWhat can I do with these toe nail clippings?
I have a collection also


Ha
throw them out the window
make a toe nail clipping mosaic
i'll cop it again sea eagle... you know chuck em at a toad...
Take them to Show %26amp; Tell.





I'm sure it will win over your biggest crush.





;D
throw them on the floor or put them on bar counters like i do.
Throw them away.
u can put them in ur trashcan:)
You must save them up and either bury or burn them.
Start a scrap book and paste the clippings in it.
Grind them up and smoke em !
Mine double as toothpicks.
Carry them over to the garbage...and DUMP THEM!!! EWWWW! =(
Compost Heap.
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment