Thursday, January 21, 2010

Help damaged toe nail ?

When I was a kid i dropped something on my toe and had to get stitches on it and it grew back in all weird and ugly it doesn't grow all the way either . Am i able to get fake nails put over it. I'm really embrassed of it and never let anyone see my toes and I'm fixin to move in with a guy and don't wanna walk around with socks all the time.Help damaged toe nail ?
First and foremost, let the guy see your toenail. Present it as a little ha-ha. Don't start out your co-habitation with him with this lie. It's just a toenail!!!!! No biggie!!!





Next, as long as the nail is not infected, you can go to the nail shop and have an acrylic nail put over it. Be careful though. Fake nails can sometimes get fungus, and because we wear enclosed shoes, the moisture from our sweat could breed a fungus, causing the nail to look even worse.





Hope that helps!Help damaged toe nail ?
Yes, I have a damaged nail, and I get a fake one put on every time I get my nails done.





The best way is a tip with nail product over it. Paint your toenails, and no one will ever tell!
Go to your doctor to see if there is anything that could be done. If i were you, i would just paint over it with nail polish so you can't tell or wear a band-aid on it everyday! Don't be embarassed of it, everybody has gross things like that

No comments:

Post a Comment