Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do really tall people cut their toe-nails?

I don't know so I asked..that's all.How do really tall people cut their toe-nails?
They use their deck...How do really tall people cut their toe-nails?
same way as short people with scissors or nail clippers





personally I have them done by Professional pedicurists
just the same as really short people
There's different ways to cut ur toenails? 0_0 I thought everyone does it the same way.
They bend at the waist.....Miss F





With really long clippers..........The Prof
Lol!
the same way everyone else does,with nail clippers
Umm...with nail clippers.
We sit on the edge of a bed and bend over, because our knees get in the way.
uh, im assuming the same way we do... but just uncomphurtably.


I wouldnt know, i'm short.
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment