Thursday, January 21, 2010

What colour should I paint my toe-nails?

I'm sitting in my office all alone and very bored so have decided to paint my toe-nails.





What colour should I paint them?What colour should I paint my toe-nails?
I don't like the taste of nail polish, if you want me to suck your toes best leave them au natural.What colour should I paint my toe-nails?
any one of these are cute.





d(^_^)b
haha good idea :) depending on your skin colour of course.. i usually paint my nails red or a pearl-pink sort of colour. i use fake tan, but if your natually dark skin toned, dark colours could suit you better :) OR french manicure?
It depends on the color your desk has.........


If it is brown, paint them orange.


If it is black, paint them pink.....


If it is white, paint them bright red.....
Rainbow on each toe. That should keep you busy long enough to find work to do. And if it doesn't it'll scare away everybody and they won't want to give you work.
Um my fave color is Pink, and I just got this really cool polish called ';Color Me Pink'; It's got sparklies in it. TY for the reminder, my toe nails need a touch up.





Dallas
I have two favorites in my opinion I do a soft blue with french tips or I do ladybugs paint them red with black dots both are super cute!
White with black stripes, like zebra print, then paint the tip shocking pink, like you would with a french manicure.
Your all alone in your office you say. If i was you i would forget your toes and concentrate on another part of your body. Need a hand?
Lilac =)
Do six in red and the other six in pink.
I nice deep red almost burgandy color.
Yellow, or red, or blue! Bye!
Paint them Black
Sparkly Purple and Orange.
Paint them red.
Tippex white
Trashy red....
Prison gray.
Aqua or Hot Pink or both = P
Pink
Dark
Black
Black
Hot Red!
Red
Red
Pink
Purple...
A very nice shade of red. Like bright bright red! That's how mine are :P
same as your bag
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment