Thursday, January 21, 2010

I had a toe nail removed 3 weeks ago, still sore, gunky and still can't get shoes on, is this normal?

Initially, it sounds like you have an infection so you may need to get some antibiotics (penicillin) from your doctor. Cleanse the affected area with a disinfecting solution too. If your foot has become swollen then you need to take action pretty quick. Hope all goes well.I had a toe nail removed 3 weeks ago, still sore, gunky and still can't get shoes on, is this normal?
Yes - I got gangrene after having ingrowing toenails sorted. If it looks nasty bath it in warm salted water and go back to the Dr if you see no improvement.I had a toe nail removed 3 weeks ago, still sore, gunky and still can't get shoes on, is this normal?
yes my fiance had the same problem. He has had both of his big toe nails removed. I think he wanted to be semetrical. (I cant spell).


Let air get to it that helps it heal quicker.


Good Luck
not after three weeks go see your dr now and let him direct you good luck
yes it is you well be ok
I had this problem once and yes it is normal but heres what i did. I took a peice of Gauze with anabiotic ointment on it put it on my toe then wrapped 2 band-aids on it, i also soaked it in hott! water and did the same thing before bed every night and i was able to ride my bike every day if that helps.
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment