Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where can i buy artifical waterproof toe nails online?

I have fungus on both my big toes and next week we have to swim publicly for p.e and i am very self concious about my toe nail fungus...we are not allowed to wear band aids or water shoes...my last option is to my waterproof toe nails before swimming online, do you know where i can buy some artificial toenails that are for men? thanks in advanceWhere can i buy artifical waterproof toe nails online?
I honestly don't think there is such a thing, unfortunately. Have you talked to your doctor (or even your p.e. teacher) about this? Sure, a conversation like that can be a bit awkward or embarrassing, but the chlorine in the water could have bad effects on your nail fungus, or, depending on what kind of fungus it is, you could risk it spreading to other people through the water. Your health and that of those around you is important, so be sure to take it into consideration. However, if there's no risk of any problems resulting from swimming, I don't think there's much to worry about. Trust me, you're definitely not the only one in the world with less-than-beautiful toenails, so I wouldn't get too worked up about that.Where can i buy artifical waterproof toe nails online?
My 6th grade english teacher wore fake french-tip toenails, but i don't know if they were waterproof. i've seen them at Walmart, but i'm not sure if they're waterproof. What if your fungus spreads when you get in the pool? you should see if you can get some ointment or something. talk to your dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment