Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Broken toe nail???? What to do?

i just crashed with my bathroom floor and my pinky toe seems to have bent all the way but it's still connected at the bottom of the nail bed. SHould I wait for it to fall off naturally?Broken toe nail???? What to do?
be a man and take it off.....Broken toe nail???? What to do?
If it is bent all the way back, just clip it as close as you can to the bottom and put some antibiotic ointment on it. wrap it loosely with a bandaide and wait for the rest to fall off..Trust me the same thing happened to me..oooch..Good luck
Ouch! Good Question... I would go see a Doctor, to be honest with you. You can never tell with those things, especially if you just leave them alone like that. Depends, please, go see a doctor.
No clip it off, because if its bent back almost all they way then its already broken off of the rest of the nail bed.
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment