Thursday, January 21, 2010

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH AN InGROWN TOE NAIL!!!!!!!!?

i have an ingrown toe nail for nearly one year


It's excruciating especially when i am playing soccer


i planned to have the surgery while sleeping because i'm scared.But how much will it cost?Or should i go to the local clinic and have the nail taken out while i'm awake? i had just watched the surgery on youtube!!!!!and it really psyche me out!!!!Which one will be cheaper?WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH AN InGROWN TOE NAIL!!!!!!!!?
First, get it fixed.


(as soon as possible)





The longer you let it go, the worse the infection will become AND it might take longer to take care of. Sometime they will put you on anti-biotics or similiar if the infection is too bad. (before they will even work on it)





You can opt for partial nail removal, or full.


However, when you talk to the doctor, ask to make sure they will prepare the nail bed afterword so that it wont do it again.





The nail will dry out and heal pretty quickly.





I have had ingrowns on both my big toes, Trust me, its better to get it taken care of correctly and before it gets too bad.





As far as asleep/awake, either way you gotta get a shot! So, you might as well be awake, its cheeper and it really does not take long. (just dont look!)WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH AN InGROWN TOE NAIL!!!!!!!!?
I used to have one.


I went to a podiatrist and he like cut my nail in a way that took out in the ingrown toe nail, and it was sore for a few days.


If it doesn't come back then you're fine, but if it does then I remember that the doctor said we had to do a minor surgery.


But I reccommend seeing a podiatrist.


It helped me, and I hope it works for you!
let it grow and trim your nail straight ..... also buy a nail polisher in any drugstores
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment