Saturday, January 23, 2010

My toe nail is purple?

about 6 weeks ago i dropped something on my toe. and i stopped hurting a way while ago. my toe is dark blue right up to the cubicle. when will the color go away.. thank youuMy toe nail is purple?
It's most likely going to be bruised for awhile!! Your toe nail may eventually turn a yellow ugly color and then fall off..sounds gross I know but in the end you will have a nice new toe nail!!My toe nail is purple?
ewwwww gross hahaahha the same thing happen to me except my hole toe nail came off i know discusting but the purple will go away in about a month it will go away faster if you soke your foot in salt water....it helped for me
you probably just bruised it within a few weeks it should be gone
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment