Friday, January 15, 2010

Why are some men more attracted to women with painted fingernails and toe nails?

This guy has a foot fetish and loves a women with painted nails one guy told that he like me and wanted me to keep my nails painted for I just looked at him and told him when I fix myself up it is for only me.Why are some men more attracted to women with painted fingernails and toe nails?
Just a fetish with him, but i think that some guys might like girls who paint there nails cuz maybe it could represent that you do take care of yourself? i have no idea just making this up and hoping i am some what right lol. But yeah dude sounds weird to say that to you.Why are some men more attracted to women with painted fingernails and toe nails?
That's just what he likes. Everyone has preferences about things when it comes to physical characteristics in people they are attracted to. So painted nails is just this guy's preference. Like you said, you fix yourself up only for you. So if you want to paint your nails, do it. If you don't want to, that's okay too. Take care of you.
Yes, that is different. If the guy is so concerned about your nails, maybe he's also an expert on which color would go better with your outfits !! (hint)
why are some girls more attracted to guys with muscles? ;p don't be a smarty. everyone likes different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment