Friday, January 15, 2010

Have you ever just painted two or three toe nails and quit?

How long did you walk around like that?Have you ever just painted two or three toe nails and quit?
No, but I painted 1/2 my house once and left it like that for a year, then she started bltching, imagine that.....Have you ever just painted two or three toe nails and quit?
yeah lol, it hurts my back bending over to paint them (my back clicks alot) and it looks to messy to i just stop.


depending on what nail varnish if i get the quick dry or normal one, usually about 5 - 10 minutes.
yes i painted 3 toes and i went around for 2 weeks because i though it looked cute %26lt;3 and everybody 2 though that and then they all started 2 copy me and then i stared painting 3 nails different colors
Yes and for like 2 days and i decided i better paint the rest before my boyfriend saw! LOL. Theres a lot of work in being pretty. sometimes we just get tired and need a break.
I've painted only one hand or one foot before.. lol








b/c I was in a rush or something... and then completely forgot to paint the other





I've been about a month or two like that before lol
Last summer, all summer
yeah I took a break then I finished my toes I think that's stupid to walk around with a few toes painted. For about 6 minutes until my food was done cooking.
Yes, and who cares, no is really gonna look at your feet..
ali: guys notice





thats weak if u stop at the little toe





i'd hate to smell your coochie





half-azz hooker
I paint four because the fifth is tiny
No... only because it takes about 2 second to paint the rest.
Um? Why?





Toenail perve.
Yes, for a couple of days
Nope!
yes
uh ... no... thats just lazy
i never paint my nails. i'm too messy xD
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment