Friday, January 15, 2010

Poll: Guys do you like it when women have their toe nails painted, makeup on, jewelery on, and fancy clothes?

Would you prefer a woman that didn't wear these things and was very independent? Which woman would you prefer? And what is your opioin about a women that was dressed up Example do you think she's high maintance or not? And what is your opinon of the women that wasn't dressed up Example do you think she's to independent?Poll: Guys do you like it when women have their toe nails painted, makeup on, jewelery on, and fancy clothes?
I like girls without all that fancy stuff...because it shows that they are more into other things in life rather than just focusing on making themselves look good. Id think shes not high maintenance, and independency is great for women...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Poll: Guys do you like it when women have their toe nails painted, makeup on, jewelery on, and fancy clothes?
I like independant girls





i dont like girls who wear lots of makeup when first impressions are concered, i think a girl w/ lots of makeup is shallow (but iv been wrong before) so i prefer no makeup at all





I think jewlery is great as long as she doesnt over do it, like a simple necklace with a bracelt and stud earring (or maybe silver hoops or somthing). although no jewlery is also good.





depends how you define fancy dress, if you mean designer cloths, then i totally stay away from her, if you mean dressing up (as opposed to casual) i have no prefernce although usually girls who dress well tend to be independant, go getters (and i like that)
Depends on the time and place. If I haven't met her, then yeah, I'd think she was high maintenance. But if I liked her for a while, and we had begun flirting, then I would think that she cared about me.





If I haven't met her and she was done up like that, I'd think she was single/low maintenance. But if I liked her for a while and she still dressed up like that, I'd be a little put off.
ok, firstly ALL girls are high-maintenance, no matter what they like to think of themselves...





secondly, tho, i really don't care.


any girl can dress up if she wants to. it's more about the personality.


that said, you've gotta take care of yourself. is it really that hard to put just a little effort into your appearance? do you really not have 5 minutes to put on a little make-up? lol





having a girl with expensive tastes is a lot more stressful, tho.
it depends to much jewelery makes a girl seem fake. fancy clothes...depends.. most guys go crazy for a tank top and short shorts. id rather go for an independant girl. who has her own style. because then she has her own personality.
I'm a girl but I can answer that I usually wear jeans and a t-sh谋rt no guy ever looks at me but yesterday I wore a dress and some makeup painted my toe nails and a guy asked me my messinger adress .... I dont know maybe Its just the guys around me ..
hell no i hate women that are high maintenance that dress like a hoe and with a lot of make up on there face

No comments:

Post a Comment