Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My toe nail is half off?

Like a week ago , i wore sneakers and it bruised my big toe nail and it turned fully black. Now my nail is half on like the whole left side is coming off but the right side is still connected.


what should i do?My toe nail is half off?
Sterilize you a pair of small sharp scissors and then just trim away the nail that is no longer attached. After this make sure you clean the area under it very well and if it is scabby or anything but some antibacterial cream and a band aid on it for about a day or two. It does need to dry out to finish healing so after that leave the band aids off just keep it clean. don't worry the nail will grow back fine it will just take some time.My toe nail is half off?
get nail clippers, trim the toenail off as cleanly as possible. then be careful where you're walking and what shoes you're wearing with that toe. then wait for the bruising to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment