Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've been dutifully saving all my toe nail clippings since 1986. it seems that story i heard about there being

a market for them was a bunch of bull. Now what?I've been dutifully saving all my toe nail clippings since 1986. it seems that story i heard about there being
Since you are in the fast food section for questions, I assume you


want to eat them.


Grind them in a pencil sharpener, mix with equal parts Vaseline, and tree bark. Take them to to the top of a mountain, place them


in a shady spot, stay with them until you can learn not to ask any


more questions.I've been dutifully saving all my toe nail clippings since 1986. it seems that story i heard about there being
wow...you must be a hit with the ladies....do you still live with your mother? you probably own a lot of stark trek merch...you wanker
that is pretty gross.....why would you think there was a market for them? G-U-L-L-I-B-L-E.......or we are believing you did that! That is crazy.
throw them away there nasty
that is soooooo gross


who in the world would be stupid enough to believe that there would be a market for toe nail clippings


just throw them away
Maybe sell them on Ebay? I'm sure there is someone out there who would buy them. I would just hate to be friends with that person.
you'll have to eat them.
TOSS THEM
throw them away.


you r so weird.


But that's what makes life wonderful.
yikes, u sound to me creepy!!
a man you are wierd as hell if you are saving your nails.toe nails have to value because every one has toe nails.what makes you think your toe nails are valuble if no one elses toe nails arent

No comments:

Post a Comment