Friday, January 15, 2010

I cut my toe nail wrong and its swollen now.?

Well I cut my toe nail to short on one side and its swollen around the top, I think it might be ingrown, its not chronic just I messed up when cutting it.





How can I ease the swelling? Its not that bad but somewhat annoying, its also not infected.I cut my toe nail wrong and its swollen now.?
Wrap a few band-aids around it before you go to sleep and check it in the mornings. If it's REALLY bad, put some ice on it for a while.I cut my toe nail wrong and its swollen now.?
Is it on the inside part of the toe? With improper cutting you can get these ingrown toe nails pretty easily.





The only thing you, or a doctor, can do now is to take your foot and soak it in hot water. Let the nail and skin soften up and once its ready try to pry the nail loose. Once its loose, cut it.





If its not coming out the only real option is to go to the doctor who will then try the soak again, and if it doesn't work you'll get a little incision on the toe and the nail will be cut surgically. It's painful so try to get it out yourself.
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment