Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just had my ingrown toe nail cut out?

Yep had the little surgery they do cut half of my big toe nail out, Now I am not sure what to do with caring for my toe. Should I soak my toe in water and espons salt? I am keeping bandages on it with bactiracian zinc ointment. any help would be great thanks hurst sooooo muchJust had my ingrown toe nail cut out?
Soaking it in warm water with Epsom salts will help reduce the pain, and will also help with the possibility of your toe becoming infected.


Bactiracian zinc ointment is also fantastic for preventing infections, but you might want to try Neosporin as that has an analgesic (pain relief) as well as being antibacterial.Just had my ingrown toe nail cut out?
The pain will go away b4 you know it i dont think your supposed to soak it right away but im sure the doctor told you what you should do, but the pain will prob be gone in at most a couple of days and keep the ointment on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment