Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have an ingrown toe nail and it HURTS!!! any advice?

it is like inside my skin and very hurts plz help!!!!!





thank you!!!I have an ingrown toe nail and it HURTS!!! any advice?
You could go to the doctor to have it fixed. They inject all of this numbing stuff into your toe and then clip your nail really skinny.





Or you could go to a nail salon and have them clip it a bit skinnier. This is a more temporary solution and hurts a little but your toe will feel so much better when they're done.I have an ingrown toe nail and it HURTS!!! any advice?
You can remove it yourself, by cutting along the side (downwards) of the nail as far as you can, then pulling the nail out from under your skin. Afterwards, soak it in epsom salt and warm water. But if you're not comfortable doing it yourself, you can always go to a podiatrist and they'll do the same thing. If it keeps returning, there is a minor outpatient surgery where they numb your toe and cut the nail so that it not longer grows into the skin, but along the side of it.
Okay, this JUST happened to me! Whatever you do, DO NOT GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM!!! They don't know what they're doing! This happened to me in Utah and my dad in Massachusetts, so it's fairly wide spread.





When they numb your toe to pull out the nail, the emergency room will insert the needle INTO the sore! It will hurt like hell!! Do not go to them, they know nothing about feet.





Go to a pediatrist. You will be in and out of the office in 20 minutes. They stick the needle in a spot about an inch away from the actual sore, so it doesn't hurt hardly at ALL. They give you a pain medication to take afterwards, but dude, my toe never hurt again after the operation. Like, they numbed my toe, it was numb for five hours or so, and when I got feeling back it didn't hurt at ALL.





They had me soak my foot in epson salt twice a day for a week, and wear a bandaid over it. That's it! And it never bothered me again! Good luck!
sorry, but your going to have to go to the doctors and have them pull it out or something. That happened to my friend. They numb you though. You will feel pain, but it will feel SO much better when its all done.


good luckk =)
Try soaking your feet and then using toe nail clippers, rip it out. I know it's going to hurt but it will feel a lot better than it does when it's in. :D Good Luck xo
i dug mine out myself along time of go.


but it wasn't very far into my skin.


and it hurt like he**.


since yours sounds deep,


you need the doctor to get it out.
you have to go to the doctors and they will fix it up. It hurts a little but in a day or so it will feel so much better! :)
sorry but you have to go to trhe hospital..they will fix it up .
Um... go to the Doctors!!!!
go get a pedicure and the girl can fix it for you (:
have to have doc pull it out hun :(

No comments:

Post a Comment