Friday, January 15, 2010

Have you ever broke, smashed, or completely lost a finger or toe nail?

If you have, please, tell us about it.................Have you ever broke, smashed, or completely lost a finger or toe nail?
I had to have a toenail pulled off...youch! I was moving furniture %26amp; bumped it %26amp; it got pushed straight up! My parents took me to er %26amp; they gave me a shot in the toe %26amp; pulled it off...It HURT!!!! (my big toe!*wimper*)Have you ever broke, smashed, or completely lost a finger or toe nail?
Yes. When I was 4, a 6pk of soda was dropped on my foot and lost 3 nails. When I was in high school, I smashed my finger in the car door. Lost that nail. My husband lost one about 12 years ago but it creeps me out to even think about it. It somehow flipped backwards and he flipped it back forward. Oh it was something to see. The next night he bowled one of his best games ever. :D
yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>










it was hurty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! owowowowow =/
I just broke my entire big toenail off the other day. I hit it so hard on the corner of the fridge that it completly shattered the whole thing. I had to remove my toenail piece by peice. It was painful for 2 days. Now it feels better, just looks gross.
I had to have my complete toe nail removed. I was moving house and a cabinet fell down on it bruising it pretty badly- you can imagine the pain- at least it has grown back since.
It was this summer. I was visiting a cousin. His front porch was over-stuffed with great furniture....I smashed my over sized big toe off of it (for the 5th time that morning). It hurt like hell and broke the toe nail right in half. I was most worried about my destroyed pedicure though. It was replaced with an acrylic toe nail, because the real one was beyond repair...........thanks for asking.
Not really....I burned one pretty bad one time when my napkin caught fire....does that count?
No. But I know this person (he's 59 years old) who's mother had all her fingernails pulled off in a nazi torcher camp.
Yes. I smashed my right index finger nail in a car door on the way to a party. On my birthday. It didn't hurt at first, until it started turning purple. Ouch. After about 3 weeks it fell off. it has grown back now, luckily. =]
Yeah, my brother hit my thumb with a baseball and almost broke my finger. The nail turned lots of different colors and then finally fell off. It was disgusting.
one time at the beach my sister riped off an entire layer of toenail on her big toe. It was only a thin layer so whatever.





I know a guy who lost parts of his finger via blender.





I hit my nail one time on/in my dad's refrigerator. . . the part I hit turned black from dead blood under the nail. Then the pressure built up and the nail ripped. The hole/slit got larger and larger as the weeks went on. It was pretty gross. . but it eventually grew out with the nail.





When ever someone said ';how did that happen'; I would make up a different story, it was pretty fun. After they would look at me funny I would tell them the real story.
I lost half my big toe nail when I was much younger. I was riding a moped with flip flops in the rain..... bad idea. Haha. It is fine now though.
you're a very weird person.
ive broken a nail.


and gotten it smashed.


but never lost one.
I lost a toe nail when I walked into soemthing. It husr for weeks and than one day the nail came right off. There was a new one underneath it though.
Yeah I was about 7, was in the street with the kids down the road, a boy opened up a drain on the road, I had a look in and he put it down and my toe was stuck in it! Hurt like a ************!!!!!! Went all black then my sister stood on it and it slid off!!
yes and they cut it off then it grew back norm
Fortunately no,i know for sure that do hurts.
my friend has a step drive way





i had a skate board





i went on my belly down this drive way





i hit rock





i went through air





i landed with my middle finger under wheel





RIPPED OFF nail instantly.......





it sucked
nope, never been
nope a friend of mine did in middle school her finger got smashed in a locker
I had HAHAAA





i lost my little toe finger nail once in a basketball game, just scraped right off the pavement, but thankfully it grew back, thank god.
yes it was when i put my finger in between my scooter trying to a just the handle and my finger got smashed it was blue and purple yuck yuck don't wanna see !
someone jumped on my foot in gym class once and my big toe nail on one foot was black and blue for months.
lost part of my finger tip in my bedroom door.
yea, when i was 6. my brother ran over it with his rollerblades and my pinky nail got really black and fell off a week later.
Nope, thank god.
when i was 6 or 7, my pinky finger was in the wrong spot when my old style hinged wooden sandbox slammed shut. i saw something fly away, then looked at my hand to see i had lost my nail. it grew back. hurt alot when it happened.
toe nail*
yea..when I was little my fingernail got smashed in the gate to our house..and it completely came off..it was disgusting.
Fortunately, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment