Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will you join me in a quest to find my lost toe nail clipper?

I'm warning you... it could be dangerous. Chances are we need to venture in to....*shudder*.... my kitchen....Will you join me in a quest to find my lost toe nail clipper?
I'll alert the troops as back-up. You never know, how much help would be needed.Will you join me in a quest to find my lost toe nail clipper?
Ummm......No, but I will help you invest in a new pair. That will make the old pair show up immediately cause I think well they get jealous or something.
Sorry I can't........I have to um.....em.........wash my hair or something.......
I bet it's in the top drawer..the one with all the old pennies, broken pens and bits of string
ha its on vacation with my remote*!*
I'll bite off yer nails, I have a foot fetish anyhow. Then you can avoid the kitchen.
why bother with all the hassle, get yourself a new one and do like me , stick it on the key ring, wont get lost again
Oh! Was THAT yours? oops...


(Why the kitchen???? *


Note to oneself: do not eat food offered by Zoe, might be a tick too crunchy...*
not the kitchen! i think you should try the bathroom first, it might be safer.
It's in the toilet!
Piss off with your stupid questions !!
Omg-ok u go first though!! xx
Sorry I borrowed it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment