Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What can u do for an ingrown toe nail?

soak your foot in warm water with a 1/2 cup of epson salt. after 20 min VERY CAREFULLY clip it down as far as you can; then pour a little peroxide on it.What can u do for an ingrown toe nail?
Your best bet is to see a chiropodist. It's not easy to treat an ingrown toenail yourself. You might cause more harm than good.





If the problem is persistant, there is an operation you can have where they take the sides of the nail away so you never suffer again. I have had the op and it was the best days work I have ever done.





I am in the UK and it was not available for me on the National Health. I had to have it done privately but was well worth it.What can u do for an ingrown toe nail?
go and see a doctor
What i would is clip it.
clip a ';V'; on the top of your toe nail, that way it may grow in towards the top and pull away from the side thats its ingrown

No comments:

Post a Comment