Friday, January 15, 2010

I have an ingrown toe nail?

i have an in grown toe nail and it has puss, but it doesnt hurt when i squeeze my toe, only when i push down on the topright corner hard.


i hate shots so i reallly dont wanna go to the doctors.


what should i do?I have an ingrown toe nail?
maybe u can use a toenail clipper and make a small hole and squeeze it softly so the puss can come out.


idk about the ingrown toe nailI have an ingrown toe nail?
i had one before i had puss coming out of it too that means you have an infection! uoi might want to go to the doctors cause it might get worse and then they have to yank the toenail out like mine! = (


the shot doesnt hurt only for like a second then the toe gets numb take ur ipod or like text someone right before they do it so that you dont think about it but hurry get it checked plz 鈾モ櫏
DIG IT OUT!!! My dad had told me that he had to go to the doctor to have the get his out because he waited to long to do it. He said the shot is very painful!


Anytime I ever get one I dig it out.
Dig it out and cut it before it grows any deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment