Sunday, January 17, 2010

Have you ever painted your boyfriends toe nails?

My girlfriend painted my toe nails and I can't believe how awesome my feet look. The color is a medium shade of brown and I never thought that I would like it but I do. It just makes my feet look clean and taken care of. What do you think about seeing a guy with painted toe nails? Would you let your boyfriend go out in public that way?Have you ever painted your boyfriends toe nails?
love it, have painted my boy's nails and toenails, definitely makes feet look healthier and cleaner (plus it's hot!)Have you ever painted your boyfriends toe nails?
Guys look hot with painted toes. It's a great new thing to do!!

Report Abuse



i have done my fiance's toes for the last 2 years....i give him full pedicures..i soak and cut and file then buff and in the summer i coat with a clear coat..he loves the way his feet look now and so do i!
lol if it looks good then i would let my boyfriend wear nail polish
Yes. In a nice shade of hot pink :) He lost a bet with me and that was his forfeit. He got several stares when we went swimming.
No, I have never painted a boyfriends nails but I painted my Dad's fingernails once while he was sleeping. He was not very happy with me and we could not find the polish remover. LOL. I, personally, think the painted nails should be on women not men.
Haha, however you feel, most nailpolish improoves the loko of feet, so strut your stuff, show off your toes!
no
Yes, I have painted my BF's toenails...while he is asleep! It's funny. And even though I believe to be opened -minded and seriously believe in freedom of expression NO, i would not allow my boyfriend to go in public like that. I don't think HE would anyways. I can't have or date a guy who is prettier than me or more feminine than me, I should be the only girl in our relationship.
I really don't want to see a guy with painted toenails but nicely manicured toenails are great and feet that are well kept not dry and crusty. An American (similiar to French but more natural) Manicure/Pedicure looks really nice and I might could deal with that on a guy's toes.
yeah why not
I did it to my dad...and he like it...


Its ok for me as long as you use the natural colour...


I never try it with my bf..


But I will...=D
i would let him go out in oublic like that wit two options: he was wearing sneaks or i wouldnt b with him lol





but i've painted not my bf but my guy friend i've painted his nails wit my black nail polish i didnt mind i thought it was kinda cute
Im gay and I dont paint my toe nails and would not let me boyfriend paint them. That for me is alittle over the top but if that is what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment