Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you wear face protection when trimming your toe nails?

Those, thick, knarley nails are like projectiles when clipped improperly.





BQ: Have you every broke a pair of nail clippers on a toe nail? Y %26gt;or%26lt; NDo you wear face protection when trimming your toe nails?
I wear my husbands welders mask and use tin snips and a belt sander.





*rolls eyes* 'Nail clippers' Pffft sissy!Do you wear face protection when trimming your toe nails?
DEFINITLY!!!! once I forgot to where protection and a toe nail struck me right in the eye!!! I still have the scare to prove it! I also need to use a chain saw to cut my toe nails......these things are fricken HUGE
I make sure i wear facial protection! ALWAYS.


always do i make sure i have my rubbermask over my face to prevent those babies from flying into my eyes.


no glove no love!
omg, every time i clip my dad's toenails, i have to turn my head, or either they're gonna poke my eye out!
a football helmet
judging my that big eye, you're gonna need protection for the rest of your life
only when i clip my patient's toes








talk about bad gag reflex....that's the only thing that makes me gag
No problem when I do it after my hot water bath !
If you soak your feet in warm water first that won't happen, Einstein





*ow! my eye*

No comments:

Post a Comment