Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Which color toe nail should I paint them. I want them to match my flip flop.?

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/productde鈥?/a>Which color toe nail should I paint them. I want them to match my flip flop.?
I would go with the pinker one, instead of the mango-y yellow, if you matched with the mango colorm your toes would blend in. and if you dont want them to match, paint them white. Or neon orange.Which color toe nail should I paint them. I want them to match my flip flop.?
You should either color the nails on one foot with red nail polish, and the other orange. Or, make a pattern, red, orange, red, orange. OR, draw patterns. Like, if the nail is orange, make a red flower, or heart, or anything else. Be creative! =)
Im a guy so I realy dont know what the hell im talkin bout but I think a french manacure would look hot with those flops!





That is the white line at the end of your toe nail right??





Add some of thos stones to........HOT





LOL
any bright golden yellow - i think OPI has a good color for that.





p.s.-cute shoes!
i THINK camo green would work, or purple, or tan, or green, or your skin color or white.
Shimmery or iridescent tangerine... go to Sally's beauty supply, they have great selections.
i think a bright red





yellow or orange wouldn't work, it'd be too matchy matchy i think





try opi's cajun shrimp, its perfect for summer and it'll look really cute with those
Black or Orange....A pink shade would work too!
i'm thinking orange!
bright red, reddish orange or bright orange





good luck
it dont matter


payless shoes be UGLY
i would just do like an orangish color.
Red or Orange
coral fusca
red would look damn hot! I love red toenail polish!
Red
RED


YELLOW


ORANGE








or GOLD! would totally sparkle in the sun!!!!
those are some sexi flip flops. i'd go with raspberry red.
red, i've always thought that was the best color for toenails.

No comments:

Post a Comment