Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do you re-use your toe nail clippings?

Yes I save them to donate to charity to give to those unfortunate folk who have no toe nails OK? LOL ♥Do you re-use your toe nail clippings?
LOL... no. Do you? *U*





Oh cool look what I found:


http://www.recyclethis.co.uk/20081017/ho…Do you re-use your toe nail clippings?
I put my toe nail clipping in my Beef Stew ;The guys love it, but the ladies don't care for the smell after cooking all day.
No reason you can't throw them on the compost heap.
Yep


i put it in the dirt and try to grow a tree of my toe nail clippings


... i havent been successful though lol
I weave them into the scarves I knit to give to people as presents. Just doing my part to spread a little me around in a totally non-slutty way %26lt;3
wtf no!!...what would you re-use them for???....seriously...
We should put toe nail clippings in the waste basket.
For what, exactly?
No-but if you have some good re-cycling ideas,let us know
guilty as charged
Yup, they make good earrings and back scratchers :)
Ew? For what? Re-attach them? lol, no I can't say I do.
Yes...





I glue them back on, because I was born without toes...





(Aaaagggghhhhh!)
eeeewww that is disgusting, what would you reuse them for?
noppeeee. why do you?
um NO what would you use them for??
yup
ewww


no
yeah sometime i save them for a snack

No comments:

Post a Comment