Sunday, January 17, 2010

My pinky toe nail is half-way off I was wondering if I should cut what is about to fall off? Will it grow back

not unless you are a salamander...





hopefully it will grow back. dont cut the nail too much, it might ingrow. if the nail bed is damaged, it could be a problem. tape it down.My pinky toe nail is half-way off I was wondering if I should cut what is about to fall off? Will it grow back
It'll grow back, what did you do to it???My pinky toe nail is half-way off I was wondering if I should cut what is about to fall off? Will it grow back
You were not specific about how far, exactly, your nail is off, how much pain there is; how much bleeding if any, etc., but I would say that if there is very little pain and bleeding and there are no symptoms of infection it is okay to cut off as much of the toe nail as is necessary to keep it from snagging on your socks, etc. The nail will probably grow back.





If the idea of its not growing back is abhorrent to you, perhaps you should see a foot doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment