Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do any of ye bite your nails? finger nail not toe nails haha!?

What kind of question is this? Yes and no to the toe nails! EWDo any of ye bite your nails? finger nail not toe nails haha!?
Nope. Disgusting habit.Do any of ye bite your nails? finger nail not toe nails haha!?
NO!!! As a guitarist, I care for them obsessively!
Yes! I can't seem to stop but I know I need to. It is an unsightly habit and results in infection.
i bite my finger nails when im nervous. my nails r stubs. any tips on stopping?
l bite them short, stops her getting scratched
yep i have to because the wife gets her back torn
No! to dirty.
Don't bite finger nails anymore. Food is more tastier. Never done it to my toenails though.
i do but im trying to stop. i realized i actually look kinda stupid when i do it.
I do it without even noting I'm doing it, its normally only my thumb nail sometimes to the point I break the skin on the top. I wish I realised when I was doing it so I could stop as it looks horrid.
ya i bite my fingernails but i'm trying to quit!..... its a discusting habbit.
ya fingers. nasty habit. never tried toes right enough
My finger nails are no more i have bitten them to the limit





and i have nice toenails :o)
used to bite my finger nails, but they are growing now, but still very brittle
I bite my finger nails quite bad and I cant stop I try tho lol!


I cant stand long finger nails
I lost my toenails through injury. I like my fingers nails long.
used to but stopped - how? - i put falsies over the top until my nails grew underneath, haven`t bitten them for over 15 years now - smoke instead!!! My daughter bites hers, to the elbow!!!
yep fingers... how can l stop after 54 yrs.?
no way i have long nails and i would never bite them ......sounds weird but i would never bite them lol :P

No comments:

Post a Comment