Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why is my toe nail?

ok I just removed nail polish from my toe nails, and on my middle toe the nail is like a blueish gray color! I dont recall hitting my toe on anything, but not sure..lol..I took off pink polish off? Could the nail polish made it change color like that? Would it be safe to paint again?Why is my toe nail?
It could be a fungus from pedicures at salons. Always take your own tools to the salon so your know stuff is clean. files and all. Manicure sets can be gotten for about 10$ TRY LONGS ,wal-mart, Walgreen's . after you get the pedicure and your home you need to clean the tools, soak them in alcohol for 10 min. make sure you get files and buffing block that can be cleaned. check Sally's for cost effective stuff. good luck. If the toe is fungus, soak the foot in bleach water, use the bath tub with about 2 inches of water and about 2 cap fulls of bleach. soak for 10 min. or go sea a podiatrist.Why is my toe nail?
You may have bumped it and not realized it..mine did that once and the whole nail fell off..It was ugly but nothing major..a new one grew back...keep an eye on it and if it doesnt look any better in a day or two go to the dr.
mine does that sometimes.


it's really gross,


that's why i cut down on painting my nails so often.


it isn't very healthy to apply so many chemicals to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment