Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Um, How am I suppose to cut my toe nails if my prego belly is getting in the way?

Any brite Ideas mommies?Um, How am I suppose to cut my toe nails if my prego belly is getting in the way?
lol thats a hard one! try starting some yoga get flexeble! :p other then that I say have someone else do it. babies daddy maybe..Um, How am I suppose to cut my toe nails if my prego belly is getting in the way?
Bright.
lol i kno how u feel! but why dont u just get a pedicure.. thas what i do
Treat yourself to a nice professional pedicure. You deserve it and you aren't going to have time for it later!
get somebody else to do it for you. lol!! why should you have to cut them? you're the one who's pregnant now. Lol!!
I had the same problem and a good friend has stepped up to the plate for me. She gives me a foot rub with some lotion and clips my nails for me, it actually feels sooo nice!


My husband did it once and so did my mom (they were visiting and that's what mom's are for :)!


So maybe ask a good friend if she can help you out, it's normal and not gross and can be a way to bond with your friend. Any woman should understand :) Good luck!!
Get your boyfriend or husband to cut them for you . It's the least he can do considering you have been carrying a human being for the last nine months. If you can afford go to a salon and get a pedicure and leg massage it felt wonderfully .Congratulations and good luck .
Have your boyfriend or husband do it. Thats what I would do.
ask hubby i already told him to needs to take over all my grooming needs~


shaving legs and down there ,, toe nails and massaging my feet ! lol
I painted my toenails the day before I went into labor (I had a huge belly). I stood up and put a chair directly to the side of me. Put my foot on the chair and bent to the side to reach it!
Tell your partner/boyfriend/hubby that if he knows what's good for him (and if he wants to get some more of the good stuff!), he'd better start giving you pedicures! He should be catering to each and every single one of your creature comforts at this time. NO EXCUSES!
Pedicure. Either professional or have your husband or boyfriend do it.





My husband already had to start doing mine. He had to start shaving my legs too, but that's another story :-)
Pamper yourself! You deserve it!





get a pedicure every few weeks.
Go get a spa pedicure! Treat yourself to a nice massage while you're there.
I would say to have your boyfriend/husband do it...but only if you trust him lol...
I know how you feel!!





And I want my piggies to look good when I'm in labor! I don't want to have ugly feet flying in the air!





I get a pedicure. Every 2-3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment