Tuesday, January 19, 2010

PIGGIES IN PAIN POLL: How often do you cut your toe nails...yes, i really want to know, because I care...?

I usually don't bother cutting them for a couple of months, and eventually they start hurting as they start getting longer... :(PIGGIES IN PAIN POLL: How often do you cut your toe nails...yes, i really want to know, because I care...?
Well, I cut them last like 3 days ago... I cut them really short...they were growing long too and were beginning to hurt. My piggy feet feel much better! Thanks for asking!PIGGIES IN PAIN POLL: How often do you cut your toe nails...yes, i really want to know, because I care...?
Once I cut mine, they take forever to grow back ( months ) So maybe about....5 times a year





Fingernails are way different though - gotta trim those digits almost once every 2 weeks or they start to annoy me because of how long they get...I don't like long nails because I'm worried I'd break them the wrong way and ouch!...the thought creeps me out -.-
about every 1-2 weeks because thats how often I paint my toenails and I always cut them before I paint them.





I have to constantly have them painted or it bugs me cause its ugly.
umm id really understand ur question but If they start 2 hurt when u cut them all at 1nce then slowly cut them by little piece by little piece hoped i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment