Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is it true that finger nails grow twice as fast as toe nails?

My mom told me this but i dont believe her. my finger nails grow so slow!!! and i have to clip my toe nails constantly because they grow really fast. is she right or am i just crazy???Is it true that finger nails grow twice as fast as toe nails?
Well plp form in differ. ways. I have to same problem as u. Which is very random. SHe may be saying it as a expression of some sort but in a way she may have a point. Maybe not for u OR me but for other fellows out thereIs it true that finger nails grow twice as fast as toe nails?
well my toenails are like the same length as they were in the summer almost they are only like a little longer a i have not clipped them since then and my fingernails grow like 1/4 of an inch every month!!! so maybe it is different for different people and you are not the only one who is like that and your mom just happens to be like me
Nu-uh hun its the other way around. Toe nails grow quicker than your fingernails. Try using clear nail varnish if you want your nails to grow longer cos it makes em stronger. Bearing in mind it wont work miracles.





XxX
True as a dying dog.





WTF?
I have the same problem. I went a bought some vitamins I hope they work. you should buy some too....
my toenails grow faster. my fingernails seem to grow slow. it's iritating.
i think you just have a special case... lol. i acually heard that your fingernails grow about 1 mm a month...
It depends on the person my finger nails are veeeeery short. If u r over 13 and you want long nails just put on fake ones and if u just wanna know it depends

No comments:

Post a Comment