Sunday, January 17, 2010

Girls only please, about toe nail painting!?

My girlfriend uses, my nose as a toe spacer and it's fun, is that ok with other girls out there?Girls only please, about toe nail painting!?
that is so cuteGirls only please, about toe nail painting!?
No.
No,thats just weird there is no way I would use my man for that.They sell things for spacing your toes.Who's the man in the relationship anyway most men that I know wouldnt do that.
WHAT R U CRAZY!ok sorry but no that is sooooooooo not ok its wierd and mean why would she want to do that to u.
haha, i think it's sweet and funny. you must really care about her to do that. but if you get tired of it, then just go get her some toe spacers.
no. she can go out to the store and buy some toe spacer instead of using your nose. but if you don't have a problem with her using you like that, then let her keep using your nose as her toe spacer
youre expecting me to care?
ok then if you say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment