Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do I ignore the “ Toe Nail Clippings ” I find at peoples houses; usually on the couches?

Their house, their business, but EW!Do I ignore the “ Toe Nail Clippings ” I find at peoples houses; usually on the couches?
No, you shouldn't. You should seek toe nail clippings as an opportunity. Perhaps they could be used to create some sort of new art or craft. Consider creating your own toenail clipping diorama, and invite your friends to help!Do I ignore the “ Toe Nail Clippings ” I find at peoples houses; usually on the couches?
Yes, if you are over at someones house, then you need to be considerate to there home.
Uh, gross and who are these people? But yeah if they are your friends you can say hey i think your missing a toe nail and then laugh about it but if they aren't that close to you kinda wipe them off or sit elsewhere.
I don't think you should. Try to say something without being too rude. Yes, you can do what ever you want in your own home, but if they are usually neat people they may not have meant for you to see that. Would'nt you want your friend to let you know that they found one of your toe nails so you could clean it up so no one else would see it? I would. You could say, '; I'm not trying to be rude, but you have something on your couch right there.'; I'm sure they would not like it if they were at your house and had to sit on toe nails!
yES
Depends on your knowledge and intrest in voodoo I'd suggest you collect them and make a doll, just in case they get on your bad side.
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment