Monday, May 10, 2010

What kind of conversation should I have with my toe nail?

Hello Toe Nail you and me have been about now for over 20 years I do hope we are about for a long long time. I do appreciate you being there. You aid my walking just don't be looking when I'm bonking. Oops.What kind of conversation should I have with my toe nail?
Intellectual conversations, stuff that only you can really answer Burn your toe nail and ask him how it feels...What kind of conversation should I have with my toe nail?
';Okay now dont get scared... it's not going to hurt... I'm just chipping off the edges... trust me ill do nothing to hurt you';
The same i have watching paint dry, or calling it formula one.
Ask it what colour nail varnish it wants to be painted?
A nailbiting one
A nail biting one i guess.
would you like a shampoo and polish or should we just hit the nail bar.
An ingrowing one.
A nail biting one lol
cut me man cut me.
Do you know you got a fungal infection,,,???
Whatever you want...its not as if its going anywhere
have a toe Jam session
you could always ask if it would like to share a jam sandwich.
'are you cheesy wotsit kind of nail or a quaver man? either way you stink!'
Something you never share with your thumb, dude.
tell it that it stinks!
Talk about sex and poop and pee.
just cut it to the quick
anything you like.....cos it aint gonna answer you back
you could discuss how toe jam came about!
I know it will be telling me...BITE ME!!!!!
talk? your supposed to eat them..
Talk dirty to it.
Just chew it over.
hellow , how are you
none
you're such a fat head
ask it why you keep asking these questions ?
u are weird dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment